These pages constitute the end-user documentation for CREATE documentation.
What is CREATE?
CREATE is a state-of-the-art scientific computing facility for cyber-security researchers engaged in research, development, discovery, experimentation, and testing of innovative cyber-security technology. To date, CREATE-based projects have included behavior analysis and defensive technologies including DDoS attacks, worm and botnet attacks, encryption, pattern detection, and intrusion-tolerant storage protocols.
- Testbed - this is the web interface to CREATE (requires registration)
- Support - this website provides support for CREATE using a ticketing system.
CREATE docs are organized by the dominant systems (Core, Orchestrator and Containers) and then each system includes:
- Quickstart - Gives a summary of the system and an overview of the steps involved to use it.
- Guide - Provides details on the most common, basic ways to use the system. It serves as a basic tutorial and reference.
- Reference - Includes references to configuration, commands and other reference materials
- Ad hoc topics - More advanced topics for more complicated features of the system.